Military Embedded Systems July/August 2016
This issue of Military Embedded Systems covers counterfeit mitigation, HPEC system designs, rugged displays, cyberdefense tech, and more!
- Sensor-enabled digital debris tracking tech wins research contract with Rolls-Royce
- WEBCAST: Minimize compliance pain while navigating safety and cybersecurity certification of COTS and C++ solutions
- GUEST BLOG: What’s the difference between IFF and Micro IFF?
- Avionics suite designed by NGC to bolster F-35 warfighting capability
- Autonomous minesweepers to detect various types of sea mines
- DARPA's RACER-Sim project seeking simulation tech for off-road unmanned vehicles
- Seaspray AESA maritime radar to equip unmanned MQ-9B SeaGuardian
- Sensors and machine learning equip chemical agent-seeking robot
- Cyber pact between TT Electronics and Thales strives for security now plus product development
- Cybersecurity market for defense will reach $51.59 billion by 2025, study projects
- Cyber resiliency for naval legacy systems goal of Shift5 research contract
- Cyber offense the best defense for military organizations, study says
- Hardware win for Abaco Systems to support Space Force tactical satellite communication program
- Rugged Ethernet switch selected to equip Canadian Armored Combat Support Vehicle
- Seamless integration and management of all telemetry range assets in an intuitive user-friendly interface!
- Vehicular tactical computers to be supplied to RNLA by Elbit Systems