Military Embedded Systems January/February 2019
The first Military Embedded Systems' issue of 2019 covers topics including ballistic missile radars, configurable FPGAs, and multifunction system designs.
- Sensor-enabled digital debris tracking tech wins research contract with Rolls-Royce
- WEBCAST: Minimize compliance pain while navigating safety and cybersecurity certification of COTS and C++ solutions
- GUEST BLOG: What’s the difference between IFF and Micro IFF?
- Avionics suite designed by NGC to bolster F-35 warfighting capability
- Autonomous minesweepers to detect various types of sea mines
- DARPA's RACER-Sim project seeking simulation tech for off-road unmanned vehicles
- Seaspray AESA maritime radar to equip unmanned MQ-9B SeaGuardian
- Sensors and machine learning equip chemical agent-seeking robot
- AI-powered battlefield tools from Elbit Systems will supply British armed services
- AI-powered cybersecurity system for drones deployed by SparkCognition and SkyGrid
- AI algorithms and predictive maintenance to equip Milrem Robotics' new Type-X RCV
- AI and ML performance to be boosted with ruggedized storage devices
- Hardware win for Abaco Systems to support Space Force tactical satellite communication program
- Rugged Ethernet switch selected to equip Canadian Armored Combat Support Vehicle
- Seamless integration and management of all telemetry range assets in an intuitive user-friendly interface!
- Vehicular tactical computers to be supplied to RNLA by Elbit Systems