Military Embedded Systems October 2018
The October issue of Military Embedded System covers ISR and artificial intelligence, Gallium Nitride adoption, and battlefield network requirements, and more!
- Sensor-enabled digital debris tracking tech wins research contract with Rolls-Royce
- WEBCAST: Minimize compliance pain while navigating safety and cybersecurity certification of COTS and C++ solutions
- GUEST BLOG: What’s the difference between IFF and Micro IFF?
- Avionics suite designed by NGC to bolster F-35 warfighting capability
- AI-powered battlefield tools from Elbit Systems will supply British armed services
- AI-powered cybersecurity system for drones deployed by SparkCognition and SkyGrid
- AI algorithms and predictive maintenance to equip Milrem Robotics' new Type-X RCV
- AI and ML performance to be boosted with ruggedized storage devices
- Cyber pact between TT Electronics and Thales strives for security now plus product development
- Cybersecurity market for defense will reach $51.59 billion by 2025, study projects
- Cyber resiliency for naval legacy systems goal of Shift5 research contract
- Cyber offense the best defense for military organizations, study says
- Hardware win for Abaco Systems to support Space Force tactical satellite communication program
- Rugged Ethernet switch selected to equip Canadian Armored Combat Support Vehicle
- Seamless integration and management of all telemetry range assets in an intuitive user-friendly interface!
- Vehicular tactical computers to be supplied to RNLA by Elbit Systems