Winmate has added a night vision to its selected military-grade products offering image readability in levels of light approaching total darkness.
Novator Solutions today announced the release of MUNIN 1005-IF wideband recorder which ensures gapless recording of wideband IF signals from 2MHz to 600MHz real-time bandwidth. This together with the pre-trigger buffer are specifically important in mission critical applications with GNSS, Radar or Telemetry signals. The configurable platform is ideal for capturing one or more RF/IF channels in real-time for DUT characterization, spectrum analysis or setting up repeatable lab tests.
UPPER SADDLE RIVER, NJ – Pentek, Inc. today introduced a new addition to the Talon® Series of recorders, the Model RTR 2757 4U 19-inch rackmount recorder.
PNI was was awarded a contract by the U.S. Navy to develop and provide high-performance magnetometers for the Naval Undersea Warfare Center for use in towed-arrays.
VersaLogic Corp., the embedded industry’s most trusted computer company, has released a new SWaP-optimized embedded computer with error correcting (ECC) memory.
EIZO Rugged Solution Releases Industry’s First Rugged PCIe Graphics/GPGPU Card for Airborne/Naval ISR Applications - Press ReleaseJuly 07, 2020
Altamonte Springs, Florida, July 7, 2020 – EIZO Rugged Solutions Inc., a provider of ruggedized graphics and video products, has released the industry’s first rugged PCI Express (PCIe) graphics/GPGPU card with four 3G-SDI inputs and outputs. The Condor GR4 PCIe card is designed for use in rugged rackmount servers and workstations and to be deployed in airborne and naval surveillance programs.
Santa Barbara, California (July 2nd, 2020) — Senseeker Engineering, a leading innovator of digital infrared image sensing technology, can now respond to customer requirements more quickly by providing a cleanroom-based wafer probe capability that supports quick-turn, in-house wafer testing.
SANTA BARBARA, Calif. Imaging-sensor IC maker Senseeker Engineering has established an in-house clean room-based wafer probe capability that supports quick-turn, in-house wafer testing.
Green Hills Software Extends Multicore Interference Mitigation to Arm Cortex-A72 for DO-178C Level A Applications - Press ReleaseJuly 01, 2020
SANTA BARBARA, CA — July 1, 2020 — Green Hills Software, the worldwide leader in high-assurance operating systems, announced today that it has extended its solution for DO-178C Level A multicore interference mitigation to Arm Cortex-A72 processor cores.
VadaTech Announces a new 3U VPX, Dual ADC 12-bit @ 6.4 GSPS or Quad ADC @ 3.2 GSPS with Virtex UltraScale+ - Press ReleaseJune 30, 2020
Henderson, NV – June 29, 2020 – VadaTech, a leading manufacturer of integrated systems, embedded boards, enabling software and application-ready platforms, announces the VPX572.
OnTime Networks launches NEW Cloudberry MIL CM-6200COMe ADVANCED MISSION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM - Press ReleaseJune 24, 2020
Oslo, Norway June 24, 2020 - OnTime Networks, a global leader for rugged, time synchronized Ethernet solutions for the aerospace and defense industries, announced today the introduction of the new Cloudberry MIL CM-6200COMe ADVANCED MISSION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (AMMS) platform.
New Development Chassis From Pixus Technologies Supports Dual Board Depths, SpaceVPX - Press ReleaseJune 23, 2020
Pixus Technologies, a provider of embedded computing and enclosure solutions, now offers an OpenVPX chassis platform that supports both 160mm deep (standard OpenVPX) and 220mm deep (SpaceVPX™) boards.
BAE Systems and AFRL collaboration accelerates development of next-generation radar, electronic warfare, and communications technology - Press ReleaseJune 23, 2020
BAE Systems’ FAST LabsTM research and development organization continues to advance millimeter wave gallium nitride (GaN) semiconductor technology to support critical next-generation radar, electronic warfare, and communications.
Abaco Announces Manufacturing of First Customer Shipments of GBX25 6U VME Ethernet Switch Enabled by State of the Art Manufacturing Investment - Press ReleaseJune 15, 2020
HUNTSVILLE, Ala.— June 11, 2020 Abaco Systems today announced manufacturing of first customer units of the GBX25 6U VME managed Ethernet switch, which is being manufactured at the Towcester, UK facility using state of the art component placement systems that have recently been installed.
San Jose, California, June 15, 2020 – Lynx Software Technologies, an innovator in modern platform software technologies, today announced LYNX MOSA.ic based bundles that bring the flexibility, scalability, and intelligent functionalities of edge computing to mission critical use cases.
- Aircraft simulators now linking F-35 pilots with other platforms
- Network-centric avionics capabilities demonstrated by HENSOLDT
- Green Hills Software Extends Multicore Interference Mitigation to Arm Cortex-A72 for DO-178C Level A Applications
- Digital night-vision aid contract for U.S. Navy, Marines awarded to Collins Aerospace
- Unmanned aerial system aboard USV gets sea trial to test intel, EW capabilities
- Heavy UGV can now operate beyond visual line of sight using 5G and 4G
- Multi-domain operations demo held using Gray Eagle ER
- Autonomous sea boats to be produced with BAE Systems, Royal Navy
- AI and machine learning platform contracted by U.S. Air Force
- SOC.OS announced as new BAE Systems cybersecurity venture
- Cyber research and development contract with Carnegie Mellon extended by DoD, has $2.7 billion value
- Cyberhardened mission-command systems for Army vehicles to be supplied by Leonardo DRS
- SDRs from Elbit Systems to be delivered to Swedish army
- Sharklink communications system to be delivered to U.S. Navy
- Small-satellite constellation for USAF launched by L3Harris
- Modular communications contract for expeditionary units awarded to PacStar by DoD