Military Embedded Systems Apr/May 2015
Military Embedded Systems, April/May 2015, Unmanned Aircraft Systems enable Tactical ISR, Funding Steady for Military Robotic Systems – an Interview with Tim Trainer of iRobot, An interview with Chris Pehrson, Director of Strategic Development for General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc.
- WEBCAST: Minimize compliance pain while navigating safety and cybersecurity certification of COTS and C++ solutions
- GUEST BLOG: What’s the difference between IFF and Micro IFF?
- Avionics suite designed by NGC to bolster F-35 warfighting capability
- GlobalEye surveillance system garners another contract for Saab
- DARPA's RACER-Sim project seeking simulation tech for off-road unmanned vehicles
- Seaspray AESA maritime radar to equip unmanned MQ-9B SeaGuardian
- Sensors and machine learning equip chemical agent-seeking robot
- Dept. of Defense autonomous vessel hits milestones in crucial transit test
- Software-defined NS50 radar to equip the Belgium and Netherlands navies
- Explainable AI to be leveraged by Intelligent Artifacts for sensor fusion research
- PICMG Announces Officers for 2021 - 2022 Term
- Powerful Intel Core i7 Embedded Computer Available in VersaLogic’s Turnkey Evaluation Program
- Hardware win for Abaco Systems to support Space Force tactical satellite communication program
- Rugged Ethernet switch selected to equip Canadian Armored Combat Support Vehicle
- Seamless integration and management of all telemetry range assets in an intuitive user-friendly interface!
- Vehicular tactical computers to be supplied to RNLA by Elbit Systems