Comms - Cognitive Radio
Radio frequency comms systems equipped with AI to improve network resilience
CHANTILLY, Va. Perspecta Inc., announced that its applied research arm, Perspecta Labs, has received an award on the modular radio frequency (ModRF) program for the U.S. Army from the Consortium Management Group, Inc., on behalf of the Consortium for Command, Control and Communications in Cyberspace (C5). The award represents follow-on work for the company and has a value of $13 million.
- Autonomous surface ship concept from DARPA will get L3 Harris design
- New Loyal Wingman development contract to focus on advancing AI and teaming tech
- Naval autonomy and AI technology goal of Rolls-Royce R&D funding
- Growth in military ISR technologies driven primarily by rising demand for UASs, study shows
- COVID-19 sensor in development with U.S. Army and DARPA
- VadaTech Announces an Altera Arria-10 GX1150 based AMC with Dual Embedded SFP/SFP+ GbE/10GbE
- SCANTER 6000 X-band radar to equip Belgian, Netherlands navies
- Hexagon partners with Navantia for new combat system on Spanish Navy F-110 frigates
- "Kill TV," decision science, AI, and the Kill Web
- AI suite and data labeling service now offered for national security missions
- AI could get major speed boost from new type of DRAM, research groups say
- BigBear.ai merger aims to use AI and data science to bolster DoD decision making
- Reflex Photonics awarded multimillion-dollar contract to deliver radiation-resistant optical transceivers for advanced, high-throughput communication satellites.
- U.S. Navy awards Akima contract worth a potential $113.8 million for ISR, cyber services
- Senseeker Engineering acquires cryogenic test equipment manufacturer SE-IR Corp.
- Payload Mission Data Units for GPS III contract won by L3Harris Technologies