Unmanned - Power Electronics
Unmanned systems company AeroVironment to acquire Arcturus UAV
SIMI VALLEY, Calif. AeroVironment, Inc., a privately-held provider of Group 2 and 3 unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) and services, announced that they have entered into a definitive agreement under which AeroVironment will acquire Arcturus UAV for a total purchase price of $405 million, including $355 million in cash and $50 million in AeroVironment stock.
- Embedded avionics computer released by Abaco Systems
- Sensor-enabled digital debris tracking tech wins research contract with Rolls-Royce
- WEBCAST: Minimize compliance pain while navigating safety and cybersecurity certification of COTS and C++ solutions
- GUEST BLOG: What’s the difference between IFF and Micro IFF?
- DARPA completes third Gremlins demo with Dynetics
- Autonomous minesweepers to detect various types of sea mines
- DARPA's RACER-Sim project seeking simulation tech for off-road unmanned vehicles
- Seaspray AESA maritime radar to equip unmanned MQ-9B SeaGuardian
- Cyber pact between TT Electronics and Thales strives for security now plus product development
- Cybersecurity market for defense will reach $51.59 billion by 2025, study projects
- Cyber resiliency for naval legacy systems goal of Shift5 research contract
- Cyber offense the best defense for military organizations, study says
- Hardware win for Abaco Systems to support Space Force tactical satellite communication program
- Rugged Ethernet switch selected to equip Canadian Armored Combat Support Vehicle
- Seamless integration and management of all telemetry range assets in an intuitive user-friendly interface!
- Vehicular tactical computers to be supplied to RNLA by Elbit Systems