Unmanned - Test
DARPA completes third Gremlins demo with Dynetics
HUNSTVILLE, Ala. Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, completed a third test flight series in which the Gremlins Air Vehicle (GAV) and Gremlins Recovery System flew three more times. The system has totaled seven flight hours during the month of November. The test took place at Dugway Proving Ground in Utah for the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).
- Embedded avionics computer released by Abaco Systems
- Sensor-enabled digital debris tracking tech wins research contract with Rolls-Royce
- WEBCAST: Minimize compliance pain while navigating safety and cybersecurity certification of COTS and C++ solutions
- GUEST BLOG: What’s the difference between IFF and Micro IFF?
- DARPA completes third Gremlins demo with Dynetics
- Autonomous minesweepers to detect various types of sea mines
- DARPA's RACER-Sim project seeking simulation tech for off-road unmanned vehicles
- Seaspray AESA maritime radar to equip unmanned MQ-9B SeaGuardian
- Cyber pact between TT Electronics and Thales strives for security now plus product development
- Cybersecurity market for defense will reach $51.59 billion by 2025, study projects
- Cyber resiliency for naval legacy systems goal of Shift5 research contract
- Cyber offense the best defense for military organizations, study says
- Hardware win for Abaco Systems to support Space Force tactical satellite communication program
- Rugged Ethernet switch selected to equip Canadian Armored Combat Support Vehicle
- Seamless integration and management of all telemetry range assets in an intuitive user-friendly interface!
- Vehicular tactical computers to be supplied to RNLA by Elbit Systems