Cyber - Encryption
Cyber contract worth $95 million signed by Air Force security org with Scientific Research Corp.
ATLANTA. Scientific Research Corp. has won a $95 million contract with the 16th Air Force organization to support both command-and-control and service cryptologic element roles.
- EW contract for Defense Logistics Agency will contain RTOS from Green Hills Software
- Avionics and comms from L3Harris play role in NASA's imminent Perseverance Rover mission
- Data transfer capabilities by Honeywell to equip Embraer E2 jets
- Agile drone software solutions in development for Air Force
- AI could get major speed boost from new type of DRAM, research groups say
- BigBear.ai merger aims to use AI and data science to bolster DoD decision making
- AI- and cloud-based data securely transmitted by ViaSat in Army Cyber Quest demo
- Machine learning-based system to improve data sharing for DARPA program
- Adacore acquires Componolit in move to broaden cybersecurity range
- Trenton Systems continues fortifying already-robust cybersecurity protections in light of Long Hack exposé
- Cyber contract worth $95 million signed by Air Force security org with Scientific Research Corp.
- Cybersecurity across Danish defense supply chain goal of Celerium, CenSec partnership
- NETNode IP Mesh Radio variant released by DTC Communications
- Quantum receiver developed by Army researchers detects full RF spectrum
- Secure SATCOM capabilities to be expanded for French Armed Forces
- Telemetry receivers for NASA's Psyche mission provided by GDP Space Systems