Cyber - Encryption
Cybersecurity contract awarded to VMD Corp.
FAIRFAX, Va. VMD Corp, provider of IT, security, and homeland defense services, announced that it is one of a select few federal government contractors to be awarded the new Highly Adaptive Cybersecurity Services (HACS) Special Item Number (SIN) contract by the General Services Administration (GSA).
- Aircraft simulators now linking F-35 pilots with other platforms
- Network-centric avionics capabilities demonstrated by HENSOLDT
- Green Hills Software Extends Multicore Interference Mitigation to Arm Cortex-A72 for DO-178C Level A Applications
- Digital night-vision aid contract for U.S. Navy, Marines awarded to Collins Aerospace
- Novator Solutions updates its wideband recording platform
- Pentek Accelerates Real-Time Recording with New Talon Recorder for Quartz RFSoC
- PNI Sensor Awarded U.S. Navy Contract for High-performance Magnetometers
- Intelligence, EW, and sensors system support contract won by Leidos
- AI technology development for combat wins DARPA contract
- When will artificial general intelligence be ready for smart weapon and sensor systems?
- Why space needs artificial intelligence
- Tackling the AI paradox at the tactical edge
- AI and machine learning platform contracted by U.S. Air Force
- SOC.OS announced as new BAE Systems cybersecurity venture
- Cyber research and development contract with Carnegie Mellon extended by DoD, has $2.7 billion value
- Cyberhardened mission-command systems for Army vehicles to be supplied by Leonardo DRS