Comms - Vetronics
Open-architecture processors and sensors to equip Army combat vehicles
BETHESDA, Md. Lockheed Martin announced that the company will soon begin supporting formal integration and testing of the U.S. Army’s combat vehicle protection system intended to keep warfighters safer and more secure from battlefield threats.
- INTEGRITY-178 tuMP avionics system meets NSA Raise the Bar requirements
- Military-simulator systems market will be driven by spending in emerging economies, study says
- CAE to acquire L3 Harris Military Training business for $1.05 billion
- Holt Announces World’s Only MIL-STD-1553 DO-254 Certifiable IP Core
- Autonomous surface ship concept from DARPA will get L3 Harris design
- New Loyal Wingman development contract to focus on advancing AI and teaming tech
- Naval autonomy and AI technology goal of Rolls-Royce R&D funding
- Growth in military ISR technologies driven primarily by rising demand for UASs, study shows
- COVID-19 sensor in development with U.S. Army and DARPA
- VadaTech Announces an Altera Arria-10 GX1150 based AMC with Dual Embedded SFP/SFP+ GbE/10GbE
- SCANTER 6000 X-band radar to equip Belgian, Netherlands navies
- Hexagon partners with Navantia for new combat system on Spanish Navy F-110 frigates
- Reflex Photonics awarded multimillion-dollar contract to deliver radiation-resistant optical transceivers for advanced, high-throughput communication satellites.
- U.S. Navy awards Akima contract worth a potential $113.8 million for ISR, cyber services
- Senseeker Engineering acquires cryogenic test equipment manufacturer SE-IR Corp.
- Payload Mission Data Units for GPS III contract won by L3Harris Technologies