Comms - Encryption
Battlefield-management systems market to reach $11.8 billion by 2025, study says
NORTHBROOK, Ill. The global market for battlefield-management systems market is projected to grow from $9.5 billion in 2020 to $11.8 billion by 2025, a combined annual growth rate of 4.3% over the study period, according to new market research from MarketsandMarkets, "Battlefield Management Systems Market -- Global Forecast to 2025."
- INTEGRITY-178 tuMP avionics system meets NSA Raise the Bar requirements
- Military-simulator systems market will be driven by spending in emerging economies, study says
- CAE to acquire L3 Harris Military Training business for $1.05 billion
- Holt Announces World’s Only MIL-STD-1553 DO-254 Certifiable IP Core
- "Kill TV," decision science, AI, and the Kill Web
- AI suite and data labeling service now offered for national security missions
- AI could get major speed boost from new type of DRAM, research groups say
- BigBear.ai merger aims to use AI and data science to bolster DoD decision making
- DoD supply chain to be protected under cybersecurity program
- Defense Electronics Consortium launches with U.S. DoD award
- Adacore acquires Componolit in move to broaden cybersecurity range
- Trenton Systems continues fortifying already-robust cybersecurity protections in light of Long Hack exposé
- Reflex Photonics awarded multimillion-dollar contract to deliver radiation-resistant optical transceivers for advanced, high-throughput communication satellites.
- U.S. Navy awards Akima contract worth a potential $113.8 million for ISR, cyber services
- Senseeker Engineering acquires cryogenic test equipment manufacturer SE-IR Corp.
- Payload Mission Data Units for GPS III contract won by L3Harris Technologies