Unmanned - Connectors
WEBCAST: How VITA and SOSA are leading the change Wednesday, Dec 2 at 2pm Est.
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona. With the rapid advancement of defense systems technology, new interconnect standards are enabling new possibilities for high-density, high-speed connections in harsh environments. This webcast, "Evolving Standards: How VITA and SOSA are Leading the Change," to be held December 2, 2020 at 2pm Est., explores embedded computing industry trends, as well as new and upcoming standards for rugged interconnects from the Sensor Open Systems Architecture (SOSA) Consortium and VITA Standards Organization.
- SOSA-aligned, multifunction processor to equip military aircraft
- AI and computer-vision software capable of deployment in safety-critical environments launched by CoreAVI
- Modernized E-99 jet delivered to Brazilian Air Force under Embraer contract
- Open-architecture visual display system from Collins Aerospace gets nod from several training programs
- Unmanned mine countermeasures system to utilize Big Data and AI
- Mission Master autonomous UGV revealed by Rheinmetall
- Global Hawk ISR operations to be supported under contract with DCS
- GUEST BLOG: Protecting unmanned systems with flexible key management for FPGAs
- Acromag Releases the Smallest Mezzanine Module with the Power of a Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC for I/O Processing and Programmable Logic
- Electronic warfare threat simulator deployed in U.K. military exercise
- Conquer Mission-Critical Operations with SP Industrial’s Military and Defense Solutions
- WEBCAST: How VITA and SOSA are leading the change Wednesday, Dec 2 at 2pm Est.
- AI technologies focus of new Army research center
- Cloud computing, supercomputers, black boxes, and the Kill Web
- Machine learning approach could improve radar in congested environments
- AI research aims to develop deep-learning architecture for warfighters