Sponsored by: Curtiss-Wright, Milpower Source
Jul 15, 2020 2PM EDT (in 15 hours, 14 minutes)
The Army’s C4ISR/Electronic Warfare Modular Open Suite of Standards (CMOSS) initiative, launched by the Army Combat Capabilities Development Command (CCDC) C5ISR Center (formerly CERDEC), is a modular open systems architecture (MOSA) that essentially integrates multiple capabilities into one box for...
Sponsored by: Abaco Systems, Concurrent Technologies, Crystal Group, Wind River
Jul 21, 2020 11AM EDT (in 7 days, 12 hours)
Innovation in today's military systems -- whether flight systems, cybersecurity, electronic warfare, radar, etc. -- often comes from leveraging commercial technology. This is very true when it comes artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML), game changers in many industries. Defense lea...
- Aircraft simulators now linking F-35 pilots with other platforms
- Network-centric avionics capabilities demonstrated by HENSOLDT
- Green Hills Software Extends Multicore Interference Mitigation to Arm Cortex-A72 for DO-178C Level A Applications
- Digital night-vision aid contract for U.S. Navy, Marines awarded to Collins Aerospace
- Novator Solutions updates its wideband recording platform
- Pentek Accelerates Real-Time Recording with New Talon Recorder for Quartz RFSoC
- PNI Sensor Awarded U.S. Navy Contract for High-performance Magnetometers
- Intelligence, EW, and sensors system support contract won by Leidos
- AI technology development for combat wins DARPA contract
- When will artificial general intelligence be ready for smart weapon and sensor systems?
- Why space needs artificial intelligence
- Tackling the AI paradox at the tactical edge
- SDRs from Elbit Systems to be delivered to Swedish army
- Sharklink communications system to be delivered to U.S. Navy
- Small-satellite constellation for USAF launched by L3Harris
- Modular communications contract for expeditionary units awarded to PacStar by DoD