Sponsored by: LDRA, The Qt Company
Jan 21, 2021 9AM EDT (in 4 days, 14 hours)
A new requirement for adherence to function safety or security standards can be a rude awakening for the uninitiated. There can be no half measures when applications are critical. Requirements traceability, static analysis, dynamic coverage analysis, and unit/integration testing are deemed esse...
Sponsored by: Elma Electronic, Pentek, Kontron, Annapolis Micro Systems
Feb 04, 2021 2PM EDT (in 18 days, 19 hours)
The arrival of Sensor Open Systems Architecture (SOSA)Technical Standard 1.0 means a realization of the efforts of not only the Tri-Services (Air Force, Army, Navy), but also industry and academia in bringing open architecture concepts to electronic warfare, radar, SIGINT, and other mission-critical...
- GUEST BLOG: What’s the difference between IFF and Micro IFF?
- Avionics suite designed by NGC to bolster F-35 warfighting capability
- GlobalEye surveillance system garners another contract for Saab
- Remote ID included in final rules for drone operation announced by FAA
- AI and ML performance to be boosted with ruggedized storage devices
- Top 10 military AI stories of 2020
- AI-powered air-to-surface systems in development under Rafael contract
- AI in government calls for more coordinated approach and leveraging partnerships, forum attendees assert
- Cybersecurity market for defense will reach $51.59 billion by 2025, study projects
- Cyber resiliency for naval legacy systems goal of Shift5 research contract
- Cyber offense the best defense for military organizations, study says
- Cyber-intelligence platforms to see investments as cybersecurity threats evolve
- Hardware win for Abaco Systems to support Space Force tactical satellite communication program
- Rugged Ethernet switch selected to equip Canadian Armored Combat Support Vehicle
- Seamless integration and management of all telemetry range assets in an intuitive user-friendly interface!
- Vehicular tactical computers to be supplied to RNLA by Elbit Systems