Radar/EW - SIGINT
Hexagon partners with Navantia for new combat system on Spanish Navy F-110 frigates
(HUNTSVILLE, Ala., 25 February 2021) ¬— Hexagon’s Geospatial division announced that Navantia has selected Luciad, Hexagon’s platform for building advanced location intelligence and real-time situational awareness applications, to equip the combat system of five future F-110 frigates for the Spanish Navy. The agreement will also cover corresponding tests, validations and simulation environments.
- INTEGRITY-178 tuMP avionics system meets NSA Raise the Bar requirements
- Military-simulator systems market will be driven by spending in emerging economies, study says
- CAE to acquire L3 Harris Military Training business for $1.05 billion
- Holt Announces World’s Only MIL-STD-1553 DO-254 Certifiable IP Core
- Autonomous surface ship concept from DARPA will get L3 Harris design
- New Loyal Wingman development contract to focus on advancing AI and teaming tech
- Naval autonomy and AI technology goal of Rolls-Royce R&D funding
- Growth in military ISR technologies driven primarily by rising demand for UASs, study shows
- DoD supply chain to be protected under cybersecurity program
- Defense Electronics Consortium launches with U.S. DoD award
- Adacore acquires Componolit in move to broaden cybersecurity range
- Trenton Systems continues fortifying already-robust cybersecurity protections in light of Long Hack exposé
- Reflex Photonics awarded multimillion-dollar contract to deliver radiation-resistant optical transceivers for advanced, high-throughput communication satellites.
- U.S. Navy awards Akima contract worth a potential $113.8 million for ISR, cyber services
- Senseeker Engineering acquires cryogenic test equipment manufacturer SE-IR Corp.
- Payload Mission Data Units for GPS III contract won by L3Harris Technologies