Military Embedded Systems March 2020
Get the March 2020 Avionics special issue of Military Embedded Systems: Helicopter avionics, certifying COTS software for military systems, FACE and SOSA content, and more!
- WEBCAST: Minimize compliance pain while navigating safety and cybersecurity certification of COTS and C++ solutions
- GUEST BLOG: What’s the difference between IFF and Micro IFF?
- Avionics suite designed by NGC to bolster F-35 warfighting capability
- GlobalEye surveillance system garners another contract for Saab
- Software-defined NS50 radar to equip the Belgium and Netherlands navies
- Explainable AI to be leveraged by Intelligent Artifacts for sensor fusion research
- PICMG Announces Officers for 2021 - 2022 Term
- Powerful Intel Core i7 Embedded Computer Available in VersaLogic’s Turnkey Evaluation Program
- Cyber pact between TT Electronics and Thales strives for security now plus product development
- Cybersecurity market for defense will reach $51.59 billion by 2025, study projects
- Cyber resiliency for naval legacy systems goal of Shift5 research contract
- Cyber offense the best defense for military organizations, study says
- Hardware win for Abaco Systems to support Space Force tactical satellite communication program
- Rugged Ethernet switch selected to equip Canadian Armored Combat Support Vehicle
- Seamless integration and management of all telemetry range assets in an intuitive user-friendly interface!
- Vehicular tactical computers to be supplied to RNLA by Elbit Systems