New Low-Cost, High-Performance FPGA I/O ModulesEletter Product
New APA7-200 AcroPack® Series provides a user-configurable FPGA on an AcroPack mezzanine module. This next generation I/O module offers a PCIe interface format suitable for VPX, XMC and ruggedized PCIe-based computers.
- Solid down connector interface
(No Flimsy I/O Ribbon Cables)
- Xilinx® Artix-7 FPGA
- 32Mb Quad Serial Flash memory
- Low Power: +3.3V (±5%) 500mA Typical
- RS485/422, LVDS, TTL, or RS485/422 and TTL combination interface options
- Wide operating range of -40 to 85°C
- VPX, XMC & PCIe Carriers
- Linux®, Windows®, or VxWorks® operating systems
|Watch a short video overview of the APA7-200 family.|
To simplify the integration of AcroPack® mezzanine modules into your host system they maintain the same functionality and memory map of existing Industry Pack (IP) modules.
These next generation FPGA modules are RoHS compliant and ideal for the following industries: military, aerospace, defense industry, scientific, automation, and development labs.
For more information contact Acromag Inside Sales at 248-295-7088 or [email protected]