ADLMES-8200 - High-Ingress Protection (IP) Modular Enclosure SystemsEletter Product
The ADLMES-8200 is a highly innovative embedded enclosure design. Its highly configurable modularity makes it possible to expand or reduce a system without replacing the entire enclosure. Side wall modules may be added or removed as system requirements evolve. Three standard profiles provide quick turn inventory availability. A broad portfolio of PC/104 SBC Options Ranging from low-power Intel® Atom™ to high performance 4th Generation Intel Core i7 Processors are available.
Potential Applications Include:
- Military and Defense – Rugged SFF
- Rugged Industrial Applications
- Communications Applications
- Mobile Routers and Other Network Appliances
- Railway Train Control
- Imaging Applications
- Modular Sidewall Design Supports Variable PC/104 Stack Heights (2-6 Cards) or Expanded 3.5" SBC Intelligent Systems
- High and Low IP (Ingress Protection) Systems Possible via High IP, Modular Chassis Design Coupled with Full Custom, Quick-Turn I/O Panels
- Broad Portfolio of PC/104 SBC Options Ranging from Low-Power Intel® E3800 Atom™ to High Performance 4th Generation Intel Core i7 Processors
- Fully Supported by ADL Embedded Solutions' Team of Solidworks Engineers for Model and or Design Support
- Options for MIL-STD 810, MIL-STD 461, and MIL-STD 704/1275
For additional information about the ADLMES-8200, please visit http://adl-usa.com/products/category/2/modular-enclosure-systems. For system pricing, contact ADL Embedded Solutions at 858-490-0597 or email [email protected].