Elma Electronic's Family of Ethernet Networking SwitchesEletter Product
Everything is a node on the network. Information delivered with speed, accuracy and security relies on networking equipment and solutions that stand up to that challenge. You can rely on Elma Electronic's field-proven Ethernet switches and routing engines.
- Fully managed layer 2/3 routing and unmanaged versions
- Open standards based form factors such as VPX, VME, cPCI and PMC/XMC
- Configurable front and rear I/O port combinations with copper and/or fiber
- Commercial and rugged versions – air and conduction cooled
- Support a wide range of connectivity types including 10GigE and PCIe
- Low volume hardware and software customization
- Comprehensive network, configuration, management and monitoring using our Switchware graphical user interface software
- Configurations with support for IPv4/IPv6 with advanced networking
- Protocols – see individual datasheets for the complete list of supported protocols
If proven performance in demanding applications is what you look for in an Ethernet switch, then Elma has the answer. Our Ethernet and PCIe switches and routers perform in a wide range of defense, industrial and commercial installations.
- Ground and shipboard secure satellite communication systems for marine vessels and shore stations
- On-board defense systems for airborne, ground and marine vessels
- Radar systems communication in airborne early warning equipment
- Rugged airborne sensor network routing and data recording systems
- Package delivery and transportation logistics
- Semiconductor manufacturing equipment machine control systems
- Multi-processor boot routing and network management
- Radar antenna network routing equipment
Visit Elma's website today to browse the full range and the latest available switches.
Or call and ask for our overview brochure – 510-656-3400.