SabreNet Compact Rugged Ethernet Switch for UAVs and Military VehiclesEletter Product
The ruggedly designed SabreNet 12000 is a 12-port, managed Layer 2+ Ethernet switch system in a IP67 rated, MIL-STD-810G compatible small form factor case measuring only 6.4”W x 5.4”D x 2.7”H. It is ideally suited for vehicle and other harsh environment applications.
The switch is designed around Diamond’s EPSM-10GX rugged Gigabit Ethernet switch module in COM Express Mini form factor (84x55mm / 3.3x2.2in). It uses a same-size carrier board to provide the power and magnetics circuitry to complete the electronics circuitry. The board level Ethernet switch module and 2-board switch solution are also available as off-the-shelf products from Diamond.
- 12 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet ports with non-blocking wire-speed performance and layer 2+ management features
- RS-232 serial port for out-of-band management as well as web interface available on any port
- Wide 6-34VDC input power supply enables reliable operation with industrial power and vehicle power systems
- Latching I/O connectors on the internal electronics provide enhanced reliability over the RJ-45 connectors used in commercial Ethernet switches
- All firmware is provided enabling immediate operation without development effort
- Designed for IP67 and MIL-STD-810 compliance
- Optional MIL grade power supply with MIL-STD-461, 704, and 1275 compatibility
- D38999 series III connectors
SabreNet 12000 is one of the SabreNet series of rugged switch systems that include the 24-port SabreNet 24000 and the SabreNet 24G2X with 24 copper ports and 2 10G Fiber ports. For more small form factor, managed, Layer 2+ Ethernet switch solutions, check out Diamond’s Epsilon family of switches.
Diamond Systems Corp.
Sunnyvale, CA 94086