Ultra-small footprint and lightweight 1553 Data LoggerEletter Product
The latest member of the ALPHI 1553 product line is a standalone, fully sealed, rugged, ultra-small and ultra-low-power Intel Atom? based module. The system has an ultra-small footprint and is lightweight at only 6.4" x 3.5" x 2.9" and 3.5 lb., which includes an SBC and mass storage.
The latest member of the ALPHI 1553 product line is a standalone, fully sealed, rugged, ultra-small and ultra-low-power Intel Atom™ based module. The system has an ultra-small footprint and is lightweight at only 6.4" x 3.5" x 2.9" and 3.5 lb., which includes an SBC and mass storage.
It supports up to four 500GB removable, sealed, SSDs for up to 2TB total. It includes support for Network Attached Storage (NAS)
Power by a dual redundant MIL-STD-1553 interface, programmable bus controller, remote terminal, or bus monitor modes, and supports MIL-STD1553A/B. It is controlled by a 1.6GHz Atom™ processor, 512KB of L2 Cache and up to 2GB of 533MHz DDR-2 SDRAM. The system I/O configuration is based on two non-switched x1 PCI Express lanes used on two Express Mini Cards slots.
The 1553 capabilities can be complimented by ARINC-429, Fire-Wire, CANbus, GPS, Gige, A/D, D/A or any other functionality.
- Support for Windows® XP/XPE/7, Linux® and VxWorks®
- Available in extended temp -40°C to +85°C
This is a perfect solution for a wide array of 1553 communication
applications such as: military mission computers, ground vehicles and many others.
- Ultra-small footprint and lightweight at only 6.4"x3.5"x2.9 and 3.5 lb.
- Supports up to four removable, sealed, SSD Drives
- Each drive supports up to 500GB of storage for up to 2TB total
- Each SSD may be accessed via SATA or USB port when removed
- 1.6GHz Intel® Atom™ processor with 512KB of L2 Cache
- 2GB of 533MHz DDR-2 SDRAM
- Support for Network Attached Storage (NAS)
- PCI Express Mini Extention
- One fast Ethernet port
- Line-In/Mic-In, and Line Out
- Eight buffered General Purpose I/O lines (Optional)
- DVI-D Video Port video ports or Headless operation
- Four USB-2.0 ports, one Serial port with RS232/422/485 support
- Extensive Built-In-Test (BIT) and Extended BIT for diagnostics
- Full power management control for Sleep/Hibernate operation
- RTC with external/internal or no battery operation
- CPU temperature and voltage monitoring for safe operation
- Reset and power On/Off switch with suspend support