GPS Anti-Jam Technology (GAJT?)Eletter Product
NovAtel's GPS Anti-Jam Technology (GAJT®) is available, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS), in versions suitable for land, sea, fixed installations, and smaller platforms such as UAVs. Military vehicles and platforms, networks and timing infrastructure can all benefit from the protection that GAJT gives. GAJT is a null-forming antenna system which ensures satellite signals necessary to compute position and time are always available. There is no need to replace the GPS receiver that's already installed, as GAJT works with civil and military type receivers and is ready for M-Code.
GAJT provides anti-jam performance comparable to much larger systems, but at a significantly lower cost. It is easily integrated into new platforms or can be retrofitted with the existing GPS receivers and navigation systems on existing and legacy military fleets.
NovAtel's lean manufacturing techniques and our approach to quality mean that we can ramp up quickly to meet volume requirements, and reliability is assured by NovAtel's industry-best low return rate.
- Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS)
- Simultaneous GPS L1 and L2
- Operates with civil and military GPS receivers
- The wide bandwith ensures future compatibility with M-Code GPS
- Immediate availability for urgent operational needs
- Simple assembly means easy to install or retrofit
- Compatible with existing GPS receivers and vehicle navigation systems
- Non-ITAR product to ease export to authorized customers
- Minimal integration training required
- GAJT-710ML & GAJT-710MS. Integrated (1-box) system with 7 antenna elements which can create 6 independent nulls on each frequency
- GAJT-AE-N. Separated antenna and antenna electronics with 4 antenna elements which can create 3 independent nulls on each frequency
GAJT-710ML & GAJT-710MS Width/Diameter (mm) 290.00 Height (mm) 120.00 Weight (g) 7.50 GAJT-AE-N (Antenna control unit) Width (mm) 170.00 Depth (mm) 150.00 Height (mm) 40.00 Weight (kg) 1.2 Controlled Reception Pattern Antenna (CRPA) 4-element CRPAs are available in various sizes.