Real-time Situational Awareness using AMP's Ultra Low Latency H.264 Video StreamerEletter Product
Ground Vehicle Situational Awareness
AMP's XStream-SD4, an Ultra Low Latency Stand-alone Video Streamer, is a key factor in situational awareness systems providing rugged, real-time video for intense intelligence gathering.
The rugged XStream-SD4, can be seen in ground vehicles providing 360 degree situational awareness sending imperative ultra low latency video. The XStream-SD4 helps improve the safety and security around large vehicles used in Defense.
The feature rich COTS XStream-SD4 is operating system neutral allowing for rapid integration and deployment in hours instead of months.
- Ultra Low Latency w/ video latency below 40ms
- 4x PAL/NTSC/RS-170 video inputs
- 4 channels of audio encoding
- Intelligent stand-alone device - no CPU or drivers
- Extended Temperature available (-40 to +85deg C)
- SWaP Optimized
Real-time Situational Awareness Diagram
Advanced Micro Peripherals Inc.
149 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10016
Tel: +1 212 951 7205