Innovative I/O Solutions in Rugged ATRsEletter Product
Elma's full line of field-proven convection, conduction and liquid cooled ATR enclosures support a wide range of rugged airborne and mobile deployed applications. Our modular, COTS system platforms offer standardized, cost-effective solutions for open standards-based board sets (OpenVPX, SOSA™, VME).
Available in 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, 1 and 1 1/2 ATR to ARINC 404A & 600 specifications, our modular design concept allows for ample customization options without the typical cost and lead-time penalties. All-aluminum or Al-composite ATRs are designed to optimize weight while maximizing cooling and payload considerations.
Removable I/O panels allow for customization to exact application requirements and increased configurability. ATR enclosures use electrostatic dust filters, honeycomb EMI filters and EMI gasketing techniques to ensure compliance to MIL-STD-461E EMC requirements.
- Full range of 28VDC, military power supplies from 150 to 750 watts
- Capacity for 5, 7, 12 or 15 slots 3U/6U x 160mm
- Advanced airflow distribution through card cage
- Conduction with air assist designs for 3U and 6U boards
- Aluminum or composite construction
- AS9001 compliant
- IEEE 1101.10 Compliant
Typical MIL-STD compliance
- MIL-STD-810F: Environmental Test
- MIL-STD-167: Vibration
- MIL-STD-461E: EMI Shielding
- MIL-STD-704E: Aircraft Power
- MIL-STD-1275A: 28VDC, Vehicles
- MIL-STD-5400: General Aerospace
For a more complete view of our line of embedded computing products and capabilities visit our website.