Cybersecurity for the Intelligent Edge: A Microweb Tech SeriesSponsored Story
September 23, 2020
According to IDC, there will be an estimated 42 billion connected devices by 2025. Each of these devices represents a point of entry that can be exploited by a cyberattack. For devices and systems with safety-critical functionality, a security breach can have catastrophic consequences. Security becomes even more paramount than safety.
“You can have a secure system that is not safety critical, but you cannot have a safety-critical system that isn’t secure.” says Matt Jones, Chief Architect, Wind River.
Learn how to bake cybersecurity into can’t-fail devices and systems at the edge in this video series with Wind River.
The series consists of seven videos.
- The Cybersecurity Journey Through the Full Product Lifecycle (3:08)
- Capturing Use Case Security Requirements (4:56)
- Building a Security Policy (4:22)
- Designing with a Trusted Foundation (4:49)
- Hardening and Fortifying (3:56)
- Ongoing Threat Prevention (3:47)
- Putting It All Together (3:14)
Your host for each, Arlen Baker, Principal Security Architect at Wind River, is a director-level cybersecurity technologist with more than 20 years experience architecting, securing, and deploying mission-critical systems for various markets including the defense, medical, and industrial sectors.