Rochester Electronics: The Authorized Source for Analog DevicesEletter Product
In 2017, Analog Devices announced the completion of its acquisition of Linear Technology Corporation. The combination of these two companies creates an analog industry powerhouse and furthers Analog’s reach in some of the most attractive markets such as industrial, automotive and communications infrastructure markets.
Rochester Electronics has partnered with Analog Devices for over two decades and continues to offer an extensive portfolio of product and solutions.
- Over 250 million Analog Devices product in stock
- Over 5 million Analog Devices parts recently received
- Ongoing licensed manufacturing of select EOL Analog Devices product including: ADSP-2100 DSP Microcontrollers
A comprehensive Analog Devices portfolio of product and solutions is available at Rochester Electronics and includes ADC & DAC, DSPs, Op Amps, Switches & Multiplexers, Power Management and much more.
The Semiconductor Lifecycle Solution™ No other company compares to the breadth of our product selection, value added services and manufacturing solutions.
- Rochester Partners with Suppliers and is authorized and licensed by over 70 leading semiconductor manufacturers.
- Rochester Distributes with over 200,000 part numbers in stock and 15 billion finished devices.
- Rochester Manufactures authorized, traceable, certified and guaranteed end-of-life products with over 12 billion die in stock, 20,000 device types manufactured and the capability to manufacture in excess of 70,000 devices.
- Rochester Services through an extensive range of logistical and manufacturing solutions.
Learn more: https://goo.gl/btRTXE
Contact Us: https://goo.gl/P9rC8o
16 Malcolm Hoyt Drive
Newburyport, MA 01950