Safe transportation and storage of sensitive data in harsh environmentsEletter Product
Fischer Connectors launched the USB 3.0 version of its ultra-portable, miniature, lightweight and extremely tough Fischer Rugged Flash Drive. This memory stick has been specially designed for the safe transportation and storage of sensitive data in harsh environments.
The read speed is now up to five times faster; standard memory sizes are 32, 64 or 128 GB; the body is shorter; and, in order to guarantee secure access, the flash drive is available with the Fischer UltiMate™ and MiniMax™ Series interfaces
The Fischer Rugged Flash Drive is both safe and secure: its rugged casing provides full protection in extreme environments, and its unique proprietary Fischer Connectors’ circular connector interface, combined with a durable encapsulation technique, guarantees data security in case of loss or theft.
The Fischer Rugged Flash Drive is perfectly adapted for applications where data security and confidentiality are critical, such as the defense and security, financial, medical, industrial, energy, underwater, motor and extreme sport sectors, e.g. for civil or military UAVs, ROVs, test & measure equipment and rugged computers.
Safe storage of sensitive data in harsh environments
- Robust housing keeps your data safe in harsh environments
- Unique interconnection secures access to your data
- Ultra portable, miniature and lightweight
- Performance and flexibility
- USB 3.0
- Up to 100 MB/s read speed
- Memory sizes: 32, 64, 128 GB
- Unique Fischer UltiMate (size 07) & MiniMax (size 08) interfaces for ultra-secure protection
- Activity LED on when in use
- IP68 sealed even unmated
- Resists corrosion, vibration, shock and extreme temperatures (-40°C to +85°C)
- Waterproof down to 120 meters