Highly Rugged, Reliable Field-Deployable Enclosures with Innovative I/O & SWaPEletter Product
Elma offers the most comprehensive range of convection, conduction and liquid cooled ATR and Small Form Factor (SFF) enclosures in the industry. They support fixed and mobile applications found in ground, sea and airborne environments.
Our modular, open system platforms offer standardized, cost-effective solutions aligned with open architectures such as OpenVPX, SOSATM, VME, cPCI Serial, and COM Express.
The ATRs come in standard sizes of 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, 1 and 1 1/2 ATR formats per ARINC 404A & ARINC 600 specifications. Our SFF designs pack an even higher density for use in areas where space is a real concern.
Their modular design allows for customization options, and the all-aluminum or composite designs optimize weight while maximizing cooling and payload I/O considerations. Removable I/O panels allow for customization for exact application requirements and increased configurability.
In addition to rigorous thermal an environmental testing, Elma’s rugged deployable enclosures use electrostatic dust filters, honeycomb EMI filters and EMI gasketing and the latest in liquid-cooling techniques to ensure compliance to MIL STDs requirements.
- Full range of 28VDC, military power supplies from 150 to 750 watts
- Capacity for 5, 7, 12 or 15 slots 3U/6U x 160mm
- Advanced airflow distribution through card cage
- Conduction with air assist designs for 3U and 6U boards
- Aluminum or Composite construction
- AS9001 compliant
Typical MIL-STD compliance
- MIL-STD-810F: Environmental Test
- MIL-STD-167: Vibration
- MIL-STD-461E: EMI Shielding
- MIL-STD-704E: Aircraft Power
- MIL-STD-1275A: 28VDC, Vehicles
- MIL-STD-5400: General Aerospace
Elma also offers a wide range of backplanes and embedded boards for system platforms. To see our offering of embedded computing boards, visit our website.