TE Connectivity reveals latest ruggedized connectivity solutions at DSEI 2013News
September 10, 2013
LONDON. TE Connectivity demos its latest products to attendees at the Defence & Security Equipment International (DSEI) 2013 conference in London, UK, at booth #N6-120, September 10-13. TE is featuring the following:
For more information, visit www.te.com/en/tradeshows/2013/dsei-2013.html.
- Advanced Composites and Antennas: Today's military electronics enclosures have competing demands, including EMI shielding, thermal management, and weight, space and size saving. TE provides high-performance polymers and composite solutions for harsh, high-temperature, and corrosive environments.
- CeeLok FAS-T Connector: The CeeLok FAS-T connector is one of the most rugged, small, 10GB Ethernet, field terminable I/O connectors in the aerospace, defense, and marine marketplace.
- DEUTSCH MIL-DTL 38999 Series Connectors: The 38999 Series are circular connectors in accordance with MIL-DTL-38999 SIII.
- DEUTSCH Wildcat Connectors: The range of DEUTSCH Wildcat high-performance circular connectors is specifically designed for harsh environment applications where space and weight saving are of critical importance.
- MULTIGIG RT 2-R Connectors: TE will be showcasing a rugged, lightweight, high-speed Board-to-Board (B2B) interconnect that is compliant to VITA 46 standard. The connector system features the modularity and flexibility of the MULTIGIG RT 2 connector, with a new quad-redundant contact structure designed for high vibration levels.
- Relays and Contactors: With one of the largest QPL offerings in the industry, TE offers a broad range of relays and contactors, switching power from signal level to hundreds of kilowatts. TE's components help maintain advanced reliability in some of the smallest, lightest weight packages in the industry.
- High Speed Copper Cables: TE has designed a new process for extracting foamed FEP and other various jacket materials, allowing the advantage of providing relatively uniform bubbles (void spaces) along the entire length of the cables.