ZARGES Inc. Announces the new MITRASET? Half Rack aluminum rackmount casePress Release
October 14, 2019
Charlotte, NC October 14, 2019 - ZARGES Inc. is proud to announce the latest addition to our MITRASET® aluminum rackmount case family: the MITRASET Half Rack. This new case provides the ultimate protection for 9.5″ electronics in all environments, from the desert to the arctic. The precision-welded MITRASET housing is made from high-strength aluminum sheets and profiles and protects sensitive electronic equipment against extreme temperature conditions, moisture, and electromagnetic interference. In addition, a specially designed anti-vibration frame cushions against mechanical shocks, impact or vibrations. The full-width MITRASET CLASSIC provides all these features for full-sized, 19″, electronics.
"We have been receiving an increase in requests from major military suppliers for half rack packaging solutions over the past year. Historically, we supplied half racks as a custom product," said Tracy Johnson, National Sales and Marketing Manager for ZARGES Inc. "We are pleased to now provide a standard offering to reduce our customers' time to market."
MITRASET Half Rack Features:
• Supports loads up to 110 lbs. Other payloads configured by request
• Available in standard depths up to 10U, custom sizes by request
• Two interchangeable lids with ½ turn latches, two per lid. Optional lock available
• Manufactured in accordance with IP 65 rating
• EMI / RFI shielding of 60dB from 150kHz to 18GHz, additional shielding optional
• Custom layout of dampening elements according to client specifications
• UN Certification for transport of hazardous materials available
• Mobility solutions available
• Custom options (dimensions, finishes, payload, etc.) available by request