Nova Electric's New Ultra Lightweight MIL-Spec Compliant 1 – 2.4 KW True Online DC UPS SystemsPress Release
August 11, 2020
BERGENFIELD, NJ. Nova Electric's new Ultra Lightweight Galaxy-Series Rugged DC UPS Systems are high-reliability power sources specifically designed for demanding military applications in high shock, vibration, humidity, and EMI environments, in compliance to MIL-STD-1399, MIL-S-901, MIL-STD-167, MIL-STD-461, MIL-STD-810, and other demanding MIL-STDs.
RTCA/DO-160 compliance is available optionally for airborne applications. Available DC Outputs include 24 VDC, 28 VDC, and 280 VDC. These are the UPSs of choice for all branches of the US Armed Forces and US-Friendly Forces worldwide on a wide variety of high profile programs.
Key features include:
- Ultra Lightweight UPS Family is Formally Qualified to RTCA/DO-160, MIL-STD-1399, MIL-STD-461, MIL-S-901,
MIL-STD-167, MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-740, and DOD-STD-1399
- Compact Rack-Mount Chassis (1U – 3U Tall) With Power From 1 – 2.4 KW
- Also Available With Shock-Isolated Bulkhead Mount Chassis With Power From 1 – 2.4 KW
- Available DC Outputs include 24 VDC, 28 VDC, and 280 VDC
- Ultra Lightweight Design
- Advanced SNMP Communications
- Lithium Iron Phosphate and Long-Life Wide-Temp VRLA Batteries Available
- Field-proven over many military platforms
For more info visit https://novaelectric.com/