Development Platform & SOSA Aligned Ecosystem BoardsEletter Product
Streamline your development time!
This chassis for 3U OpenVPX modules is a complete test environment for application development of systems supporting the tri-service directives for common use of open standards.
The platform supports system development, integration of an ecosystem of multiple board (payload) vendors, as well as testing of modules in alignment with the SOSA technical standard.
At the heart of the system is Elma’s 12-slot (12 payload and 2 power supply slots) backplane. The backplane features slot profiles defined for the SOSA standard in VITA 65, including the latest high-speed RF and optical I/O connectivity. The SOSA technical standard is a team effort resulting in the work defined originally under CERDEC (now CCDevcom), NAVAIR, and AFLCMC for use in sensor-based systems found in C5ISR, EW and beyond.
The platform can be shipped with an optional a set of OpenVPX payload cards available from a growing ecosystem of vendors: processing, networking, timing, power, or other functions as required. Consult with Elma regarding new and emerging modules for your system.
- 12-slot 3U OpenVPX backplane with profiles aligned to the SOSA standard
- Compute-intensive Computing Module (SBC) with the latest Intel® Xeon® processor
- GigE, 10GigE and 40GigE Ethernet switch with copper and fiber ports
- Network timing card with radial support for IEEE 1588 precision timing
- Dual high wattage 3U VITA 62 pluggable power modules (or fixed PSU)
- Open access configuration supports air- and/or conduction-cooled boards
Click here for more information.