Pentek's Latest L-Band RF Tuner XMC Module Enhances SATCOM and Communications ApplicationsEletter Product
- Maxim MAX2121 L-Band RF tuner boosts output bandwidth to 123 MHz
- Dual 400 MHz 14-bit A/Ds capture full signal bandwidth
- Improved signal quality with integrated digital down converters
- Jade Architecture with Xilinx Kintex UltraScale FPGA offers price, power and processing performance advantages
- Navigator Design Suite speeds development and custom IP integration
Jade Model 71891 XMC module is an L-Band RF tuner with two 400 MHz A/Ds based on the high-density Xilinx Kintex UltraScale FPGA. The Model 71891 is designed for connection directly to SATCOM or communications system L-band signals. This module is also available as a 3U/6U VPX, 3U/6U cPCI, AMC and as a PCIe board.
"Our customers benefit from this upgrade to the Jade Architecture with increased performance along with 20% lower power and 35% lower cost," said Bob Sgandurra, director of Product Management for Pentek. "The Navigator Design Suite also provides them with a more robust toolset and extensive library of IP resources," he added.