SOSA CONSORTIUM. A group of key contributors to the emerging SOSA Technical Standard teamed up to put together a platform that demonstrates the value of the alignment and interoperability goals driving the SOSA Consortium mission.
SPONSORED VIDEO: Analog Devices components and systems flying on the Mars Perseverance rover - VideoFebruary 19, 2021
NORWOOD, Mass. Analog Devices Inc. (ADI) was chosen by NASA/JPL to deliver a key power-management solution for its state-of-the-art Perseverance rover, which is set to land on the Red Planet today, Thursday, February 18 at approximately 3:55 p.m. Eastern time.
Analog Devices Inc. (ADI) has a reputation as a leader in the aerospace and defense industry as manufacturers have leveraged our technology for over 50 years enabling the warfighter, aviation, and space exploration. While aerospace & eefense manufacturers have often referred to us a “chipmaker,” that characterization is quickly changing to a truer representation of ADI as a “complete systems solutions provider.”
In this episode of the Mil Tech Virtual Toolbox, we spoke with Duc Huy Tran, VP of Global Marketing with Aitech Systems about tools for enabling cybersecurity in military embedded systems and how artificial intelligence (AI) and open architecture initiatives such as the Sensor Open Systems Architecture (SOSA) are changing the defense electronics landscape.
- OpenVPX modules from Mercury Systems are aligned with SOSA, designed to accelerate critical avionics applications
- Secure air combat training system to equip Falcon 20 fleet
- Avionics framework from IAI will be able to align with FACE standards with adoption of RTI Connext software
- FACE conformance achieved by two Collins Aerospace software products
- StreamCaster radio by Silvus selected as primary radio for ALTI UAS
- Counter-unmanned systems maker wins possible $950 million contract with U.S. Air Force
- Counter-unmanned aerial system support contract signed by Liteye Systems, DoD
- JUMP 20 medium UAS to supplement Special Ops ISR services
- Cyber contract for U.S. DoD worth $495 million signed by Verizon
- Cyber and electronic warfare tech in development for U.S. Army
- Cybersecurity assessment certification achieved by Kratos
- C5ISR and control systems in development with Northrop Grumman
- Hypersonic missile defense goal of recent MDA CubeSat deployment
- Two Mandrake 2 satellites deployed under DARPA's Blackjack Program
- Commercial SSD solution with military-grade protection to classified data at rest released by CDSG
- Klas Government Launches Voyager 6: Enabling Tactical Edge Comms With No Military Vehicle Modifications