SOSA CONSORTIUM. A group of key contributors to the emerging SOSA Technical Standard teamed up to put together a platform that demonstrates the value of the alignment and interoperability goals driving the SOSA Consortium mission.
SPONSORED VIDEO: Analog Devices components and systems flying on the Mars Perseverance rover - VideoFebruary 19, 2021
NORWOOD, Mass. Analog Devices Inc. (ADI) was chosen by NASA/JPL to deliver a key power-management solution for its state-of-the-art Perseverance rover, which is set to land on the Red Planet today, Thursday, February 18 at approximately 3:55 p.m. Eastern time.
Analog Devices Inc. (ADI) has a reputation as a leader in the aerospace and defense industry as manufacturers have leveraged our technology for over 50 years enabling the warfighter, aviation, and space exploration. While aerospace & eefense manufacturers have often referred to us a “chipmaker,” that characterization is quickly changing to a truer representation of ADI as a “complete systems solutions provider.”
In this episode of the Mil Tech Virtual Toolbox, we spoke with Duc Huy Tran, VP of Global Marketing with Aitech Systems about tools for enabling cybersecurity in military embedded systems and how artificial intelligence (AI) and open architecture initiatives such as the Sensor Open Systems Architecture (SOSA) are changing the defense electronics landscape.
- Centaur unmanned ground vehicle order for U.S. military totals $190 million
- MQ-4C Triton sense and avoid capabilities for to undergo advancements
- MPU5 radios to equip V-BAT VTOL unmanned aircraft for Navy program
- Simplifying the integration of Assured PNT with CMOSS/SOSA-aligned solutions
- High-power RF and microwave switches designed for EW applications
- Compact & Ruggedized I/O System for Control & Monitoring Applications
- Hypersonics research at UCF hints at possibility of flight at speeds up to Mach 17
- MOSAIC AESA radar system demoed within U.S. Air Force AgilePod
- AI and ML to improve Air Force training programs under contract with SGS
- Robotic dogs equipped with sensors and AI integrated at Air Force base
- Cross-platform sensor data to be analyzed under signals intelligence contract
- VR training solutions from SimX get four new contracts from U.S. Air Force, Space Force
- Per Vices Releases Cyan EC SDR – with 64 DSP channels
- Military overmatch will increasingly hinge on superior edge computing, study says
- U.S. Navy grants JAG connectivity contract to Lumen Technologies
- Per Vices Named one of the Top 100 Defense Companies in Canada