NORWOOD, Mass. Analog Devices Inc. (ADI) was chosen by NASA/JPL to deliver a key power-management solution for its state-of-the-art Perseverance rover, which is set to land on the Red Planet today, Thursday, February 18 at approximately 3:55 p.m. Eastern time.
Analog Devices Inc. (ADI) has a reputation as a leader in the aerospace and defense industry as manufacturers have leveraged our technology for over 50 years enabling the warfighter, aviation, and space exploration. While aerospace & eefense manufacturers have often referred to us a “chipmaker,” that characterization is quickly changing to a truer representation of ADI as a “complete systems solutions provider.”
In this episode of the Mil Tech Virtual Toolbox, we spoke with Duc Huy Tran, VP of Global Marketing with Aitech Systems about tools for enabling cybersecurity in military embedded systems and how artificial intelligence (AI) and open architecture initiatives such as the Sensor Open Systems Architecture (SOSA) are changing the defense electronics landscape.
- Autonomous surface ship concept from DARPA will get L3 Harris design
- New Loyal Wingman development contract to focus on advancing AI and teaming tech
- Naval autonomy and AI technology goal of Rolls-Royce R&D funding
- Growth in military ISR technologies driven primarily by rising demand for UASs, study shows
- COVID-19 sensor in development with U.S. Army and DARPA
- VadaTech Announces an Altera Arria-10 GX1150 based AMC with Dual Embedded SFP/SFP+ GbE/10GbE
- SCANTER 6000 X-band radar to equip Belgian, Netherlands navies
- Hexagon partners with Navantia for new combat system on Spanish Navy F-110 frigates
- "Kill TV," decision science, AI, and the Kill Web
- AI suite and data labeling service now offered for national security missions
- AI could get major speed boost from new type of DRAM, research groups say
- BigBear.ai merger aims to use AI and data science to bolster DoD decision making
- U.S. Navy awards Akima contract worth a potential $113.8 million for ISR, cyber services
- Senseeker Engineering acquires cryogenic test equipment manufacturer SE-IR Corp.
- Payload Mission Data Units for GPS III contract won by L3Harris Technologies
- NETNode IP Mesh Radio variant released by DTC Communications